Membership includes but is not limited to nuisance wildlife control operators, animal damage control operators, pest control operators, nuisance trappers, predator control trappers, individual employees of government agencies involved in wildlife damage management, and others engaged in the business of wildlife damage control.
Members are either voting Regular Members or non-voting Associate Members. Qualified Regular Members can also be Job Referral Members.
Click on a link below to learn more about CWCOA Membership:
- Code of Ethics
- Conditions of Membership
- Conditions of Referral Listing
- Membership Application Form
Job Referral Membership:
Most members are private Wildlife Control Operators (WCO’s) who provide residential and commercial nuisance wildlife control services. If you need help with a wildlife problem, we recommend you contact a Job Referral Member in your area.
Although CWCOA cannot guarantee the quality of service provided by Job Referral Members, they must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a regular member (i.e. voting member as opposed to non-voting associate member).
2. Be a member in good standing for a minimum of six months.
3. Be a registered business with the Department of Revenue (i.e. have a dba) or have a certificate of good
standing with the Secretary of State. (Must submit proof of either one.)
4. Have liability insurance. (Must submit proof.)
5. Be active and provide input into the workings and activities of the association.
Job Referral Member links are posted to the left. A list of All Members is also posted by region to the left inside the sidebar.